Personal injury law exists to provide options for legal recourse to those who have sustained injuries and economic losses due to the negligent or reckless actions of others. California upholds clear personal injury laws that you should fully understand if you intend to take legal action against a party responsible for harming you. At the Ewing Law Group, our team of experienced and compassionate attorneys can guide you to the best possible result in your personal injury claim.
It is essential to find the right attorney to represent your personal injury case. Personal injury is a broad area of civil law. The Ewing Law Group believes in personalized, comprehensive, and compassionate legal representation for every client we represent.
When you choose the Ewing Law Group as your personal injury lawyers, we will thoroughly investigate every facet of your case and explore every possible avenue of compensation available to you. We believe in maximizing our clients’ recoveries from their personal injury claims and provide responsive, affordable legal representation with great results. Your personal injury claim does not need to be as challenging and stressful as you might believe when you have the right personal injury attorney on your side.
Negligence in Personal Injury Lawsuits
Your Sacramento personal injury attorney’s job is to prove that the defendant named in your personal injury claim caused your claimed damages due to a failure to act with reasonable care. Depending on the type of damages you suffered and their severity, the potential recovery from a successful personal injury claim in California can be quite substantial.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
At the Ewing Law Group, you can expect experienced and compassionate legal representation in a wide range of personal injury cases. Some of the personal injury cases our firm can confidently handle include:
● Permanent Injury / Disability. Injuries resulting in loss of use of part of the body. Some bodily injuries result in permanent damage, such as paralysis, amputation, or loss of use of part of the body. When you have sustained such a serious injury, our firm will ensure you receive appropriate compensation to address your long-term medical needs and diminished motor functions.
● Underinsured/uninsured motorist accident claims. Insurance is one of the most commonly cited frustrations when it comes to handling car accidents, and some accidents involve more difficult insurance issues than others. If the driver responsible for your accident did not have adequate auto insurance coverage or had no coverage at all, the Ewing Law Group can help. We will explore your legal alternatives to filing against their auto insurance policy or your own auto insurance to recover your damages.
● Dog bite claims. California state law enforces strict liability when it comes to bites and other injuries caused by dogs. A dog owner is completely liable for any injuries the dog inflicts to an individual without provocation while the victim is lawfully present at the incident location.
● Truck accident lawsuits. Motor vehicle accidents involving commercial trucks often include multiple victims and unclear liability. We can help you parse through the details and determine who is responsible for your truck accident damages. We will also consult federal and state-level trucking regulations whenever we believe a compliance violation contributed to an accident.
● Slip and fall injuries and premises liability claims. Our firm will help you hold a negligent property owner accountable for a preventable and foreseeable slip and fall injury under California’s premises liability laws.
● Elder abuse lawsuits. Elders in nursing homes and assisted living facilities are some of the most vulnerable members of society. If your elderly loved one has been abused or exploited by a caregiver, call us the Ewing Law Group. We can help you explore your options for civil action and do everything we can to ensure the abuser faces criminal prosecution.
● Food poisoning claims. If you suffered food poisoning from a negligent restaurant or caterer, this may seem very difficult to prove. As your personal injury attorneys, the Ewing Law Group can consult with medical experts who may be able to support your claim by narrowing down the most likely cause of your food poisoning.
This list is not exhaustive, and our team has extensive experience with many more types of personal injury claims in the Sacramento area. We will put our skills, resources, and experience to work in your case and provide responsive communication about case developments as we work toward securing your recovery.
Damages You Might Win From Your Personal Injury Claim
In California, personal injury claimants can recover compensation for their medical expenses, including future medical expenses for injuries that result in long-term pain and impairment or injuries that cause permanent disabilities. Plaintiffs may also receive compensation for lost income or their lost future earning potential if their injuries prevent them from returning to work in the future. It is also possible to recover compensation for property damage, such as vehicle repair and replacement costs, as well as compensation for pain and suffering resulting from a defendant’s negligence.
Flexible Legal Support For Your Personal injury Needs
Ewing Law Group has represented clients seeking family law services, including:
Your personal injury lawyer will play a crucial role in obtaining the compensation you need to make as complete a recovery as possible after your personal injury. At the Ewing Law Group, our team has the experience you need to approach your personal injury claim in Sacramento with confidence and peace of mind. If you are ready to discuss your personal injury claim with a reliable personal injury attorney, contact the Ewing Law Group today and schedule a consultation with our team.