As a second generation attorney, Jason A. Ewing has been around the legal profession his entire life. Jason approaches every case with determination, professionalism, a superior knowledge of the law, and a promise of personal service to his clients.
Jason received his Juris Doctorate from Lincoln Law School of Sacramento in 2004. While at Lincoln Law School of Sacramento, Jason served as President of the Student Bar Association. During this time Jason was also a Certified Law Student with the California Bar and employed by the Sacramento County Public Defender's Office. While working with the Public Defender Jason represented indigent criminal defendants in misdemeanor and felony cases.
Jason was admitted to the California Bar in 2004 and has represented thousands of clients in Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Family Law and Appellate Practice. In addition to being admitted to the California Bar, Jason is also admitted to the Eastern District of the United States District Court, and has represented clients throughout the State of California.
Jason is a well respected member of the Bar and has earned the respect of judges and attorneys in Sacramento, Placer, Yolo and many other California counties. Jason believes in an aggressive and professional approach to each case while still providing his clients the personal service they deserve.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law 60%
- Criminal Defense 20%
- Personal Injury 20%
- California, 2004
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Lincoln Law School, Sacramento, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2004
- Honors: President of the Student Bar Association
- Honors: Certified Law Student with the California Bar and employed by the Sacramento County Public Defender's Office
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Member Attorney , 2006 to Present
- Placer County Bar Association, Member Attorney, 2012 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Sacramento County Office of the Public Defender, Certified Law Student, 2002 to 2004